Entrer en contact
art’otel Cologne is conveniently located in the Rheinauhafen area and has easy access to major public transport hubs. Underground stations Heumarkt and Severinstrasse can be reached within a few minutes. The nearby bus station Schokoladenmuseum connects you directly to the Cologne Train Station. The closest public parking garage is the Rheinautiefgarage, only a few minutes away from the hotel.
From Köln Bonn Airport
By public transport:
Take the S13 train toward Köln Hansaring. Get off at Köln Dom/Hbf (approx. 15 mins). Walk to Breslauer Platz/Hbf. Take bus 133 toward Zollstock Südfriedhof. Get off at Schokoladenmuseum (approx. 5 mins). Walk south, and the hotel will be on your left.
Taking a taxi from Köln Bonn Airport, will cost you approximately EUR 35, depending on traffic. A taxi ride from the Cologne Hauptbahnhof Main train station will cost about EUR 10. If you need any assistance arranging a taxi for your trip, please contact our reception desk at +49 221 801030.
From Cologne Hauptbahnhof | Main train station
By public transport:
– Walk to Breslauer Platz/Hbf.
– Take bus 133 toward Zollstock Südfriedhof.
– Get off at Schokoladenmuseum (approx. 5 mins).
– Walk south and the hotel will be on your left.
When the weather is fine, you can also get to our hotel by walking along the Rhine River (approx. 15 minutes)
Getting to art’otel Cologne by car
Directions to the Rheinauhafen public parking garage next to art’otel Cologne
Best Online Rates Guarantee
Found a lower rate? We’ll match it and give you an additional 25% discount on your stay.
Here’s how it works
Your reservation must be made on Radissonhotels.com and claim must be validated by our Customer Care team.
The Best Rates Guarantee does not apply to the following rate types:
- Qualified discount rates available to members of special programs or associations (i.e. AAA, senior, government, loyalty, employee discounts);
- Special « exclusive offers » or « online coupons » or email solicitations not intended for the general public;
- Rates not publicly available, such as negotiated Group or Corporate rates; including group extend-the-stay rates;
- Package rates that include the room and other components such as parking, travel, car rental, entertainment, or meals excluding breakfast;
- Rates found on opaque, bidding, or auction sites where the hotel brand, the specific hotel, the hotel location or price is not known until booking is finalized. Examples of these types of sites include but are not limited to Priceline and Hotwire;
- Any other unpublished or private rates or sites requiring login.
Comparison Rates: The Comparison Rate must be found on a website available to be booked by the general public other than Radissonhotels.com within 24 hours of booking your hotel room on Radissonhotels.com and at least 48 hours prior to midnight hotel local time of your arrival date.
The Comparison Rate must be for the same hotel, same reservation date(s), same room type (i.e. room size and amenities), same number of guests, same currency as the Radissonhotels.com confirmation email, and the same advance payment and refund policies and restrictions must apply.
The Comparison Rate must still be available at the time Customer Care validates the claim.
The rates will be compared net of any taxes, gratuities, or any other fees associated with the room rate; however, if the Radissonhotels.com rate has taxes included, we will verify that the total cost of your Comparison Rate is lower so that prices are compared on a relative basis. Rate disparities solely attributable to rounding, fluctuations and/or difference in currency exchange rates are excluded from the Best Rates Guarantee. Claims will be denied when the difference between the Comparison Rate and the rate on Radissonhotels.com is less than 1USD, 1EUR or 1GBP or equivalent in the local currency of the hotel.
When a claim covers a stay for multiple, consecutive nights, the rates will be reviewed based on the average over the entire stay (the total consecutive nights stayed by the same guest or guests in the same hotel, regardless of the number of check-ins or check-outs or separate reservations). Comparison Rates applicable to only a portion of the reservation will not be honored.
If your reservation meets these criteria, let us know by submitting the claim form.
Customer Care will verify the rate meets all of these Best Rates Guarantee terms and conditions and contact you via email. Once confirmed, we will match the lower rate and discount that rate by an additional 25%. For prepaid bookings, the difference will be refunded on the applicable credit card by the hotel. You may only submit one claim for each stay.
If a new reservation confirmation number is provided for the new rate, it must be presented at the hotel at the time of check-in.
The Best Rates Guarantee is void where prohibited by law.
We reserve the right to change or discontinue the Best Rates Guarantee at any time without prior notice. We retain the sole right to determine the validity of any claim, whether a rate qualifies as a Comparison Rate, and whether a claim has satisfied the terms and conditions stated herein. Any dispute arising out of or related to the Best Rates Guarantee shall be handled individually and without any class action and is subject to the terms of the site usage agreement found on Radissonhotels.com. If the Comparison Rate is reserved through any Website other than Radissonhotels.com, we are not responsible for any fees or other costs incurred due to cancellation of a reservation.
Submit a claim
With our Best Rates Guarantee you can book on Radissonhotels.com and be confident you are receiving the best hotel room rate available on the web – guaranteed. If you find a lower rate within 24 hours of booking and at least 48 hours prior to your arrival date, submit a claim and we will honor the lower rate and discount that rate by an additional 25%. Book today!
Who do I contact if I see a lower rate on another website?
- Within 24 hours of making your reservation on Radissonhotels.com, visit the Contact us section of Radissonhotels.com and select “Online” contact method and “BORG claim” for topic.
- A completed claim form must be submitted within 24 hours of the booking and at least 48 hours prior to midnight local time of the hotel arrival date to be eligible.